This weeks prayer points
- Praise God for the hope we have as an anchor for the soul, Jesus Christ.
- Praise God that through his word he gives us food – both milky and solid!
- Give thanks for the opportunity to meet together, especially face to face.
- Give thanks for our homes and families, however imperfect they may be.
- Give thanks for rain, well-watered ground, full dams & the prospect of spring.
- Give thanks for our new Associate Pastor, and pray for Darren & Ebony’s move.
- Pray for control of COVID both in Australia and overseas, esp. the delta variant.
- Pray for a healing of the divisions within our society.
- Pray for opportunities to bear witness to Christ, and good use of those.
- Pray for Jono & Anna Thomas serving in youth ministry on Norfolk Island.
- Pray for St Lucia Bible Church, Brisbane, with Roy & Karen Davidson.
(UPDATED 11/7/2021) Attending Church this week read our COVID-19 Safety Plan adopted by BE Church to enable us to meet together, please familiarise yourself with this plan and the supplement applying to BE Church. You are required to provide contact details on arrival and maintain appropriate hygene. Masks are required to be worn while attending. Singing during services is temporarily on hold during the current restrictions. You are welcome to have a cup of tea or coffee outside after each service and to have a chat while maintaining social distancing.
Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell, stay home and get tested to be safe. We are constantly monitoring the situation with Covid-19 which is still present in the wider community.
- Sunday 10am Morning Service at Bathurst South Public School
- Sunday 5-7pm Mixed bible study and home group
- Monday 10am-12 Women’s bible study and home group
- Monday 7-8.30 pm Young adults bible study and home group
- Tuesday 6.30-8.30 pm Mixed bible study and home group
- Wednesday 6-8.30 pm Mixed bible study and home group
- Friday (during school term) 7-9pm Youth Group at Bathurst South Public School.
Watch recent services online
Listen to recent sermons