This weeks prayer points
- Praise God that his kingdom grows even from the smallest beginnings.
- Praise Christ for his compassion on the weak and oppressed.
- Give thanks for always answering prayer, even if it’s not the way we desire.
- Give thanks that even though there’s more COVID, there are fewer deaths.
- Give thanks for the great rains over winter. Bring on spring!!
- Give thanks for the peace we enjoy in Australia. Please bring peace elsewhere.
- Pray for Mark Pulley and others in our area with COVID.
- Pray for the country of Afghanistan, and the evacuation of those in danger.
- Pray that we are faithful servants in growing God’s kingdom, esp. in Bathurst.
- Pray for Dan & Kate Morris, with CMS, ministering to students in Lille, France.
- Pray for Laneway Church, Footscray, Melbourne, with Josh & Sarah Allen.
(UPDATED 11/7/2021) Attending Church this week read our COVID-19 Safety Plan adopted by BE Church to enable us to meet together, please familiarise yourself with this plan and the supplement applying to BE Church. You are required to provide contact details on arrival and maintain appropriate hygene. Masks are required to be worn while attending. Singing during services is temporarily on hold during the current restrictions. You are welcome to have a cup of tea or coffee outside after each service and to have a chat while maintaining social distancing.
Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell, stay home and get tested to be safe. We are constantly monitoring the situation with Covid-19 which is still present in the wider community.
- Sunday 10am Morning Service at Bathurst South Public School
- Sunday 5-7pm Mixed bible study and home group
- Monday 10am-12 Women’s bible study and home group
- Monday 7-8.30 pm Young adults bible study and home group
- Tuesday 6.30-8.30 pm Mixed bible study and home group
- Wednesday 6-8.30 pm Mixed bible study and home group
- Friday (during school term) 7-9pm Youth Group at Bathurst South Public School.
Watch recent services online
Listen to recent sermons